6 December 2018 update.
- CAHA held a further fun skittles night on 24th November 2018 and whilst the attendance was a little disappointing those who came had a great time. The buffet was excellent ( my thanks to the contributors) and we made £51.00 to add to the fund.
- The purchasing consortium has placed orders on behalf of sites who want to partake. We hope the deliveries etc go through as smoothly as last year.
- WhatShed are compiling an independent national allotments survey. They also have a discussion comments section under it where you can join in and leave your views. To view the survey results and/or leave comments clickhere.
- The Annual General Meeting was held on Tuesday, 16 October at Christchurch Church Hall, Lake Road North, followed by the Quarterly meeting. The Minutes for the AGM can be found here.
- The Minutes for the Quarterly Meeting can be found here.